Our Miller Health Group experts are trusted brokers that will prove their value every day
We work hard to provide you and your staff with timely, responsive services. As your health insurance and employee benefits broker, we ensure that we match the best coverage possible for you and your company through properly vetting the market. Communicating complex information is our specialty.
A Competitive Employee Benefits Package Maintains Valuable Employees
We provide an array of benefit options for small-to-large employers. Our experienced professionals work collectively to achieve our client’s goals while providing the highest customer service possible. Employee benefits are an important part of hiring and retaining key employees as well as keeping employees healthy and safe.
Managing Employee Benefits
When choosing employee benefits, managing the benefits and who should be covered is paramount. Keeping up with changing rules, laws and plan options is time-consuming, and costs are constantly rising. For many companies these costs can add an additional 30% or more to the payroll burden. Our mission is to help you stabilize employee benefits, costs and options.
As independent agents, we represent all major medical, life, dental, vision and disability insurance companies. To assist with reducing costs, we provide access to Section 125 cafeteria plans that allow you to pre-tax your employee’s payroll deductions. Our in-house account managers provide hands-on assistance to your HR staff and help resolve any issues they may encounter. By providing online “user-friendly” HR tools, we are able to help with employee communications and online enrollments.
Our Services Include:
- Deliver the latest information on healthcare reform
- Research and analyze group benefits and physician networks
- Survey the marketplace for appropriate plan options and carriers
- Ensuring the plan alternatives meet your needs and budget
- Define employee eligibility
- Prepare the carrier master applications and supporting documents
- Conduct employee enrollments and education regarding their plan choices
- Providing compliance documents required by the IRS and Department of Labor
- Assist employees during the open enrollment process
- Facilitate yearly plan renewals and verifying eligibility
- Provide bill consolidation and set up direct enrollment feeds to the carriers
- Payroll integration with employee benefits enrollment platform
- Assuring compliance with ACA, COBRA administration and FMLA
- Conduct Health Fairs
- Provide Employee Benefit Handbooks
- Affordable Care Act 1095/1094 Filing